Translate Me

Monday, July 29, 2013

Basket Case and labels

So the past few days have been crazy for me.  I stay up all day and night using my free time to create labels.  I have created labels now for each of the CCSS ELA standards for third grade...mind you that means headings, subheadings, and standards that I intend to use on file folders for organization.  Additionally, I have finally created book basket organization labels that fit my idea of the classroom library organization; unfortunately, I have only gotten to the fiction labels, autobiography, and biography...ooh...oooh...and my favorites are those that I plan to use during application in math workshop.  I have basket labels for the books and possibly supplies organized by CCSS strands and in some cases sub-strands depending on the standards.  I have never tried to put something on TpT but I will try to get these things up soon.  My internet isn't working very well right now, but later today I hope to figure out this whole blogging thing a little better and join in on 4th Grade Frolics Monday Made It.

No comments:

Post a Comment