Translate Me

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Win, Loss, & A Thing of Cost

I'm linking up with Jeanette over at Third Grade Galore and Matt at Digital: Divide and Conquer their weekly Win, loss, and a thing of cost!
WIN
I have a gorgeous 12 week old baby boy with very loving siblings--his 6 year old sister is a momma bird and 5 year old brother adores him. They both help mommy and daddy out with the baby when they can.


LOSS
As of right now, I may not be teaching all subjects this year with specialization...it's a loss but one I totally can live with. Adios science. Hehehehehe. Although I am writing the curriculum for the first two integrated units...???...
+ CCSS writing and language in Spanish...the rest of the ELA standards should be integrated in the next year or so, but for right now those are still covered during Reader's workshop.

A THING OF COST
I read so much on the blogs I follow about how awesome it is to have a personal laminator, so I got one off Amazon--Scotch brand. I haven't used it yet because I haven't had access to the color printer, but soon, very soon.

***08/22/2013 Thanks to Jeanette, I think I finally got linked-up.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable baby! How lucky to have an older sister and brother.

    Jeanette
    http://thirdgradegalore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete